1.7.13

Isn't it crazy...

... how time just flies!
I cannot believe I moved out of my beautiful house in Bath over a year ago. (I wrote this post exactly 1 year ago today!)
'The Castle' certainly had its fair share of quirks; the leaky ceiling in my room, the ladybirds, the scary inside/outside cupboard thing in the basement and the general wonky-ness of it all. Oh, & who could forget the 5 floors (a great workout though!)
But we had two very happy years there & we loved it.


On a different note, that also means I have been living with Mr H for a whole year! We'd only lived together for a few months before I headed off to uni so it was all pretty new. But I absolutely love living at number 7 & slowly but surely, it's starting to feel like home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I really do love hearing from you!