15.12.13

Christmas at Kew

 
Yesterday Mr H and I spent a rather chilled afternoon in London, visiting a poorly friend and celebrating my lovely mother in laws birthday. Her treat of choice was a trip to the illuminated trail at Kew Gardens.
(Now unfortunately, the problem is right there... 'Illuminated' usually requires darkness so my photos are pants and they don't do it much justice anyways!)

It was a very festive affair- walking around with a cup of warm cinnamon apple juice, the gentle smell of pine trees in the air, all topped off with the sound of carol singers. Gorgeous!
 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I might go here tomorrow - sounds so lovely! I think I'll take my mum along :)
    I take it you recommend it then? x

    (Amazing picture by the way!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I really do love hearing from you!