23.1.14

Back to school



…Well college actually. Almost five years (yikes!) after leaving my old college, I am a student there again and it feels like I never left (I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not? I may have regressed slightly...)

After the recent impulse purchase of my swanky new camera, I thought I should probably learn how to use the thing!
So I have enrolled myself on a ten week evening course in photography. It’s actually a course on how to use an SLR but I thought my camera would be up to the challenge.

This week I had my second class. We jumped straight in with apertures, shutter speed and exposure.
There isn't much to show you just yet but I can assure you, I am learning a lot!
I’ll keep you updated and share my newly improved photos with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I really do love hearing from you!