28.1.14

Rehabilitate.

...to return someone or something to a good or healthy condition, state, or way of living.
 
After reading this post a few weeks ago, I was inspired to make this year a very different one.
Twenty thirteen was a wonderful year (probably the best yet), but it was also a hectic and stressful one.
 
So, my word for 2014 is Rehabilitate.
I've set myself some pretty ambitious goals for this year but all of them are about rejuvenating my life, my loves and my relationships.  
                                                                                                                               



Explore the UK. Learn to appreciate this amazing and beautiful country we inhabit.
 
* Renovate and restore a 'house' to make it a home. Start a fresh. De-clutter and live a simpler life.

* Give myself space. Realise that it's ok to relax and have some time just for me.
 
* Cherish the time with my family and friends. I cannot take them for granted. Tell them how much I love and appreciate them.
 
* Eat better and look after my body. Breathe deeply. Laugh often. Take a yoga class. Make soup. Give Blood.

* Reignite that creative spark. Take my blog in a new direction. Be inspired and actually do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I really do love hearing from you!