10.1.14

Snap chat.


I am quite ashamed to admit that I do not know the first thing about cameras. I’ve muddled my way through life, taking photos with my phone and my little digital point-and-shoot but, as good as they are, they just don’t quite cut it.

Luckily, my father-in-law is studying a degree in photography, so when I mentioned that I was on the lookout for a new camera, out came a hoard of magazines and a lot of technical words I didn’t understand! ISO who? Aperture say what?
I was given the top 5 shortlist and, typically, I picked the prettiest one.

So after a spontaneous trip to go and 'look' at cameras, I am now the very proud owner of a shiny new Samsung NX300.
So far, I've shot less than 50 photos with it but it is simply brilliant and exactly what I was looking for.
Now I just need to learn how to use it properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I really do love hearing from you!