23.5.13

Tea time!

One of my favourite wedding presents, from my wonderful 'Marlborough Street' housemates, is this amazing tea!
Why is it so amazing you may ask? Well not only is the packaging gorgeous (and very appropriately named), it's macaroon flavoured!

As well as the delicious tea, we also received these beautiful personalised teaspoons, from The Cutlery Commission! They came in the sweetest little boxes and you can tell how much love has gone into making them.
(We also got some Mr & Mrs mugs, just to top it all off!)

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous thoughtful gift ... I love the keepsake spoons ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're adorable aren't they! I've hunted them down on Facebook so going to add a link into the post :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I really do love hearing from you!