13.2.14

Happy Valentines.

  
I used to be a hopeless romantic. And Mr H set the standard pretty high when we first starting dating- with extravagant flowers, spontaneous weekends away and expensive meals in posh restaurants. 
But I was only a teenager back then and the reality is, life gets in the way.
 
These days, romance is waking up with a cup of tea at your bedside, a cuddle on the sofa and a sneaky kiss when no ones looking.
Oh, and of course there's the occasional bunch of flowers when he knows he's in trouble!

2 comments:

  1. Cuppa, cuddle and a kiss sounds like romance to me :) We've never really stuck to Valentine's Day as it seems strange being 'told' to be romantic on a certain day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree- romance is what you make it! I'm easily pleased, so my single red rose, with a £1 sticker stuck on it, was more than enough for me!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I really do love hearing from you!