15.2.14

The Great Interior Design Challenge.

 
The Great Interior Design Challenge- an elegant combination of Changing Rooms meets Great British Bakeoff, with a bit of British Sewing Bee thrown in for good measure. What could be better?

I don't want to frighten you but the last episode of Changing Rooms aired almost 10 years ago, so a brand new interior programme was well overdue! And this show really delivered- wetting the appetites of aspiring designers (myself included!) and demonstrating that anyone can have a gorgeous home, with a little bit of knowhow.

I found the show such an inspiration and so motivating. I purchased the book straight away and it is wonderful- bursting with beautiful photography, simple projects and nifty tips for styling and decorating your home.
If you see me around, I will most probably have my head buried in this book.

P.s. I also had a little delivery of some new washi tape this week- it didn't take long before it went to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I really do love hearing from you!