19.10.14

BLOGGERS BLOCK

Yep, it finally happened. The dreaded 'bloggers block'.
I could feel it creeping up on me for a while. My 52 Weeks project started losing its way and I was blogging half-heartedly, just for the sake of it.
So I stopped.




But here I am... armed with tea and toast, sat in my freshly painted bedroom (my favourite room in the new house), trying to turn over a new leaf.
I need to take the pressure off and stop comparing my blog to others. And I need to take down the stuff that was put there 'just because'.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back into blogging! Blogger's block is so irritating but I find the more I blog, the more I want to blog. I've missed reading yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely words Polly. Really appreciate it :) Hope you're well xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I really do love hearing from you!