7.12.14

SEASONAL YOGA.

I first started practising yoga a few months ago and I guess I went into it very naively. I just wanted to be more flexible.
I honestly never would've imagined the affect it would have and how much of a part of my life it would become.


Yoga is not about forcing your body into precarious positions. It's a lifestyle and one I am trying my utmost to embrace.
I am stretching everyday (well, almost) and have most definitely noticed a change in my body shape.
I also feel more relaxed and more in tune with my body.

Last weekend, my best friend and I went to a 'seasonal workshop' that involved learning about how the seasons affect our bodies and what we can do to prevent them from being out of balance. Autumn is about preparing for the Winter and the cold months.
To help with the preparation; meditation, an empowering yoga flow and a hearty gluten and dairy free lunch.

This workshop could not come more highly recommended.
If you're interested, Jen from Ocean Flow Yoga will be visiting again to do a Spring workshop in February.
For more details, contact Karen at PureBodyBalance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I really do love hearing from you!