1.2.15

TWENTY FIFTEEN.

I was a good three-quarters of the way through today before I realised it was February! Blimey, that crept up on us a bit. I don't feel like I've even had chance to catch up with myself after Christmas (but that's probably because we have 6 birthdays in the family, including mine!)
So this weekend I felt I needed to slow down a bit and take a breath.
Follow Kerry | MerryatSeven's board :: Twenty Fifteen :: on Pinterest.
I've finally made time to do all those niggley jobs that get forgotten, like booking a hotel for our friends' wedding in April (yay!) and finding places for all the lovely b'day presents I received last week.

I've also had chance to have a little think about what I want this year to bring. 
In summary, less Facebook, more feeling. 
I would like lots of new adventures and to see a bit more of the world. To eat better and get fitter.
But most of all, to carry on making the most out of those simple pleasures in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I really do love hearing from you!