28.1.15

BIRTHDAY BREAK.

Last week, I celebrated my 24th birthday. I'm totally rubbish when it comes to organising a birthday event for myself. I always get a bit too stressed (more than you should on your birthday!) and then just give up.
So this year, after one of my best friends offered to plan something for me, I accepted before she even had chance to finish explaining!
She got cracking straight away and was on a pretty strict deadline. But she did an amazing job...


So my birthday weekend was spent at The Barn, in the tranquil Cotswold town of Lechlade. The Barn is a beautifully converted 17th century building and the host, Deborah, could not have been more welcoming. She even baked a scrummy cake for our arrival.

We simply spent the entire time chilling out. It was perfect and I couldn't have really asked for more- delicious food, amazing company, a cosy barn and a massage to top it off.

I really am very blessed to have such wonderful friends. Thanks guys.

Kerry xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I really do love hearing from you!