2.1.15

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Here we are again! The start of a brand new year. 365 clean, crisp pages lay before us. 

Image from here.

This year has been a tough one for me and I lost myself for a while. Unlike the previous 22 years, this was the year that wasn't perfect. I made plenty of mistakes. But I also grew up. A lot. 
Luckily, I had some amazing people to support me, to grab my hand and pull me back to my feet.

The mistakes we make are only regrettable, if you don't learn from them. And trust me, I learnt plenty.
But I now feel ready to tackle 2015 stronger, wiser and braver. 

I wish you all every health and happiness for this New Year to come.
It's time to fill up those pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I really do love hearing from you!