4.1.15

BACK TO REALITY.

Well, the Christmas holiday bubble is about to burst. Most of us are back to work/school/college tomorrow.
Black trousers are washed, nails are freshly painted and I can hear my stilettos giving out an evil chuckle from the back of the wardrobe.



But today was a good day.
We were up bright and early sorting out the garage and we also fitted doors onto the lounge to make it super cosy. And to reward ourselves, Mr H and I had a roast dinner, courtesy of our amazing local pub, as this is something we've been meaning to do since we moved into number 44.
I managed to squeeze in a bit of yoga, a power-nap and also ordered our first Riverford veg box to try.
That just leaves time for a movie, home-made popcorn and a cuddle.
Phew!

So, I'm feeling positive and determined not to let the Monday-blues get the better of me.

Whether your Christmas break was long (like Mr H's three weeks!) or just a day or two, I hope you all feel rested and relaxed, ready for what's ahead.
Good luck!
Kerry xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I really do love hearing from you!